Vitamins For Your Vitality
Your autumn food balance plan to improve your immune system includes:
- Balancing protein, fats, and carbohydrates in your diet.
- Incorporating fresh vegetables and fresh berries, preferably those of red and dark colors.
- Choosing fresh yogurt with no added sugar.
- Including foods rich in prebiotics such as asparagus, artichokes, bananas, and wild rice.
- Incorporating onions and garlic into your meals.
- Adding mushrooms to your diet.
In addition, consider essential microelements and other factors to support your immunity, such as:
- Selenium, which strengthens the immune response to bacterial infections.
- Zinc, which increases resistance to infections and promotes wound healing.
- Green tea extract, garlic extract, curcumin, and Omega-3 fatty acids, all of which support the immune system due to their antifungal and antioxidant properties.
For additional immune support, consider the following supplements:
- Vitamin D, which regulates cellular and humoral immunity (e.g., Biotics Research Bio D Mulsion Forte)
- Omega-3, which supports the immune and cardiovascular systems and improves skin moisture during colder months (e.g., Biotics Research Biomega)
- Vitamin A, crucial for lung health and enhancing the immune response to various infections (e.g., Nature's Way A 3000 IU):
- Vitamin C, which strengthens the action of lymphocytes that combat viruses (e.g., Thorne Research Vitamin C)
- Magnesium, a vital element critical for proper liver function and detoxification, especially important in urban environments with high toxic burdens (e.g., Biotics Mg-Zyme)
Your plan provides a comprehensive approach to enhancing your immune system during the autumn season.
- Tags: vitamins
- Andrii Bozhenko